Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sundae's on Sunday

So I saw a picture of cupcakes like this and new I HAD to make them, they look so yummy (and tasted yummy too). My darling little cousin and I had a sleepover one night and wanted to do some baking, this was the result! I tried for the first time, marble cake! It was kind of hard to work :/
This one turned out the best though.We used chocolate sauce, sprinkles and marchino(sp?) cherries. Have putting the icing on we used the sprinkles then drizzled chocolate sauce on top. We put the cherry on top and cut straws to stick in them as well. 
I had such great company with me during my baking :) 
My little helper. Isn't she adorable? 



 So if you are looking for some awesome looking cupcakes to make that are SO EASY, just grab chocolate sauce, sprinkles, cherries and straws... and viola! Sundae Cupcakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment