Sunday, June 19, 2011

Odds and Ends: Cupcake Style



So before I decided to make this cupcake blog I had done a few cupcakes here and there so I wanted to use a post to show some of those cupcakes! The above cupcakes are some that my friend Ally helped me with, they are reese's chocolate cupcakes with a reese's middle. They were in honor of my friend Blake's Birthday last year.


 These cupcakes are cheesecake cupcakes that my roomie Claire and I made for New Year's Eve this year. We used mint leaves, dark chocolate chunks, chocolate shavings and orange peels curled for decoration.
I had so much fun making those peel curls, they made the cupcakes look very gourmet. My lovely roomie Claire is an awesome baker. She even has a blog about fashion and odds and ends of her life at http://mississippigirlmisplaced.blogspot.com/  , you should check it out! 
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes! Pretty basic, thankfully my aunt had a stand thats made for making this exact kind of cupcake so she lent me that to make these. 
I had a ridiculously handsome co-chef for these cupcakes... 
Stay tuned because we will be redoing another type of ice cream cone cupcakes together sometime this summer! 

And so after this random cupcake post I will leave you with this great piece of advice... 




No comments:

Post a Comment