Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh, it's Beach Time.

Sadly this summer I am not going on vacation so instead I brought to beach to me... cupcake style. 

I used the same Buttercream Frosting that I used for my yellow with pink flowers cupcakes. 

Extra things i needed for this recipe was...
Cocktail Umbrellas
Blue Foam (for the shark fins)
Teddy Grams
and your favorite cake mix



For the sandy beach cupcakes, I crushed up Teddy Grams, leaving a few for putting them on the cupcakes and stuck cocktail umbrellas that I found at the dollar store for the finishing touch. 


I mixed blue food dye in the frosting for the ocean cupcakes and traced fin shapes on blue foam then cut them out, adding a few Teddy Grams for finishing touch. 

These cupcakes took absolutely no time. I finished them within a half hour, not hard at all, great for beginners! And viola! Beach time- Summer time cucpakes

No comments:

Post a Comment